Some interesting observations I had:
I love the landscape here in Hong Kong. At the waterfront, all you see is skyscrapers. But while driving around, there are these beautiful gardens. I love the landscape design and the trees. I just love nature ...
While taking the several boat rides, I loved the movement of the boat. I began to remind me of music as I moved my hand with the movement and felt like I was conducting a song upon the waves. I thought it was really interesting how the sea wasn't too different from the calm travels to Lamma Island and the pouring rain traveling back from Lamma Island.
Notes about Tour:
We are actually staying in Kowloon at the YMCA Building, so we have to take the bus through the tunnel to get to Hong Kong. When we went to Lamma Island, we traveled by bus to Aberdeen, then a ferry over to Lamma Island. Stanley Market, which is where we are heading to now, is at the Southern tip of Hong Kong, so we have quite some travel to take. I've gotta head off now!! The bus is waiting.
From September 2009 to March 2011, I will be posting to my other blog. For those who want to follow my mission experiences in Florida Fort Lauderdale, please go to:
dancetechinservice.blogspot.com
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stagehands have astonishing learning curves. It's not unusual for stage crews to have trucks full of unknown scenery arrive at a theatre on Monday, which we need to assemble and understand to open a show we've never seen before... on Tuesday night.
Most people, if confronted with such a task, would flatly say it was impossible.
Stagehands find ways to make it possible. We learn quickly, we draw upon years of experience, skills and training, and (all too often) we drink lots of coffee and work all night.
I've had one longstanding handicap in my career as a stagehand. I don't drink coffee.

No comments:
Post a Comment