From September 2009 to March 2011, I will be posting to my other blog. For those who want to follow my mission experiences in Florida Fort Lauderdale, please go to:

dancetechinservice.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

iMovie!!!!!

Wow . . . It has been too long since I have been able to do a project on iMovie and I have sorely missed it! In the past three days, I have made four projects that are at least thirty minutes long. I've been remaking my Europe trip, doing a slideshow for Diantha, putting together a new Roommates DVD, and others. I really wish I could do some family history or Church related projects. Those have always been my favorite and I have a great music selection. Music really makes the slideshow, and I don't have good music for friends slideshows.

Anyways, I have the new updated version of iMovie so it took me a while to figure it out and while I prefer the organization of the old version, there are some really good additions. I still have much to learn, but I am loving it! I love technology!

Yep, that's it . . .

No comments:

Stagehands have astonishing learning curves. It's not unusual for stage crews to have trucks full of unknown scenery arrive at a theatre on Monday, which we need to assemble and understand to open a show we've never seen before... on Tuesday night.

Most people, if confronted with such a task, would flatly say it was impossible.

Stagehands find ways to make it possible. We learn quickly, we draw upon years of experience, skills and training, and (all too often) we drink lots of coffee and work all night.

I've had one longstanding handicap in my career as a stagehand. I don't drink coffee.