Okay, this may sound sad to some of my friends, but I would LOVE to learn how to crochet doilies and table cloths. My mom just taught me a couple of patterns for lining baby blankets and burp cloths (practicing for my new niece), and soon I'll start doing bandages for Humanitarian services, but it'd be awesome to do doilies like my grandma and great-grandma. Someday, I'll finally sit down and learn how to do afghans, but I like the small intricate work of doing the small crocheting. Yep...I'm a bit old-fashioned, but LOVE IT!! Another random dream of mine is to learn how to use an old-fashioned spinning wheel, spindle, combing brush, and weaver's loom. Gotta love my fairy tales...P.S. I almost bought this plate that was on sale for $15 at an antique store in Show Low. I'm a fairy tale collector...but didn't have the place for things like this yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment