
So my new housing has been found ... It's a bit out there because it is just west of the Utah Valley Hospital, but it's only 5 blocks from campus. It's just as close as my housing from last year. It's a great price of $225 a month so that will definately help as I conserve money for Winter tuition.
It's hard to believe that this will be my last apartment while in college. For the past three years, I have had the same roommate ... my best friend Andrea, but as she is off on her mission to Spain, I have all new roommates. The apartment is getting all new girls so it will be an interesting year.
I have met with some ward members and it looks to be a great ward and we'll be very social. I"m excited! I always enjoy a new experience. The only challenge is the distance from all my friends. One on 9th E, 5th E, and 3rd E, it will be at least 10 blocks to walk to or from any of those places. Sigh ....
We'll see how everything goes this semester. I'll soon find out how walking to campus is each morning before 9am and having to walk up the RB/Fieldhouse steps. Even after three years, my body is not use to stairs.

No comments:
Post a Comment