From September 2009 to March 2011, I will be posting to my other blog. For those who want to follow my mission experiences in Florida Fort Lauderdale, please go to:
dancetechinservice.blogspot.com
Monday, February 4, 2008
Sick Season
Well, all of my roommates have now come down with a virus. It all started when Andrea and I went to visit our FHE brother that was sick. We brought him soup, cookies, and a movie. Apparently, Andrea caught the virus (we visited the doctor, so it is the two/three week virus going around) who then gave it to Sariah, then sent it on to Krista. I am the only one left with good health. Good thing I usually have a strong immune system. I'm feeling pretty good, but who knows what may happen in the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stagehands have astonishing learning curves. It's not unusual for stage crews to have trucks full of unknown scenery arrive at a theatre on Monday, which we need to assemble and understand to open a show we've never seen before... on Tuesday night.
Most people, if confronted with such a task, would flatly say it was impossible.
Stagehands find ways to make it possible. We learn quickly, we draw upon years of experience, skills and training, and (all too often) we drink lots of coffee and work all night.
I've had one longstanding handicap in my career as a stagehand. I don't drink coffee.

No comments:
Post a Comment